Soft, fluffy and full of tender cinnamon apples, this apple bread recipe is incredibly delicious and easy to make. The smell alone is reason enough to do so, but just wait until you take a bite.
Serve this sweet bread recipe for dessert, breakfast, brunch, or as a satisfying snack. Store leftover bread in an airtight container. You can easily reheat it in the microwave for a few seconds.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total duration: 50 to 55 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 box (16 ounces) large biscuits
Here’s how to do it:
- Place the apples, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until apples are tender but not mushy. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Open the box of cookies. Cut each cookie in half lengthwise. Take a spoonful of the apple filling and spread it over each cookie half. Stack about four cookies together then place them in a buttered mold 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Repeat with the remaining cookies.
- Cover the cake pan with a piece of aluminum foil. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes or until bread is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes before placing on a serving platter.
- To make the icing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine. Pour over hot bread.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some practices kitchen conversion charts. Here is how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.