Garlic bread. There is nothing better. Well, actually, I might have to remove that part because I just saw this recipe from truffle garlic bread and now I’m rethinking all my life choices.
Yes, if you love truffles and garlic bread, there is indeed a way to combine the best of both worlds and create epic baked bread.
Our friends at TRUFFLE gave us this recipe that will give you crispy truffle garlic bread in less than half an hour using just a handful of ingredients.
Truffled Garlic Bread Recipe
For 4 people
What you will need:
- 1 whole loaf Italian or sourdough bread
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons TRUFF oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to make Truffled Garlic Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. While the oven preheats, cut the bread into even, accordion-shaped slices, being careful not to slice completely.
- Place softened butter, TRUFF oil, garlic, Parmesan and chopped parsley in a medium bowl and stir until well blended.
- Place the sliced bread on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Spread the bread with the butter mixture, making sure to get between each slice of bread.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and place it in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until the butter has melted and the bread is toasted.
Doesn’t that sound delicious? I bet it tastes even better, based on these photos.
If you’re hoping to try some of TRUFF’s other great products, we’ve reviewed a bunch of their hot truffle sauces. (Tip: truffle oil also makes a great potato gratin).
If truffle-free garlic bread is more your style, we’ve broken down this epic recipe from TikTok that uses four whole cloves of garlic to make the buttery bread of your dreams.