Why do you need a reason to make this delicious fluffy apple fritter bread recipe? Go on! Tender apples are surrounded by a moist cinnamon cake and topped with a sweet icing. Delicious !
This easy apple bread recipe is wonderful for breakfast, brunch, as a snack, or as a dessert. Enjoy it hot or cold!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes to 1 hour
Total duration: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
Here’s how to do it:
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy with a electric mixer, about 2 minutes. Add vanilla, 1/2 cup milk and eggs. Beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- In a bowl, combine the apples, half the brown sugar and the remaining cinnamon.
- Pour half the batter into a buttered mold bread pan. Top with half the apples. Add the rest of the dough and then the end of the remaining apples. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar on top.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove the bread and let cool.
- To make the frosting, combine powdered sugar and milk. Pour it over the cooled bread.
Need help converting baking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.