This easy banana bread recipe is truly the best banana bread you will ever make. And, it’s super simple. Take it from this grandmother, who can cook. Here’s how to make the best banana bread ever.
I’m pretty sure my delicious banana bread recipe will be a snack or dessert recipe you’ll make again and again!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total duration: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 loaves
Here’s how you do it:
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9 x 5 inch pans bread molds. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
Now, I’m going to share a few of my home chef secrets:
- I love slightly under bake my bread. Just where it’s a wee bit damp in the center at the top.
- Before it is completely cooled, I cover with plastic wrap. This makes the top of the bread gooey and super chewy.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.