A bread recipe without yeast or egg? Yes! This tasty bread recipe takes about 10 minutes to bake! Did we mention that no oven is needed either? This quick bread recipe is so delicious and simple enough for novice bread makers.
This soft bread can be eaten with jam or jelly, honey, cheese, as a side dish or used to make sandwiches. Yum!
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total duration: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 10
Here’s how to do it:
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add the salt.
- Pour in milk and oil. Stir until a paste forms.
- Put the dough on a flat surface. Spread to 1/2 to 1 centimeter thick.
- Use a round cookie cutter Where cookie cutter cut into slices.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan medium heat. Put the circles of dough in the mold and cover. Cook each side for 5 minutes.
Photo/Video: Baking Apple on YouTube
Need help converting cooking and cooking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here’s how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds communityand follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by connecting with Amazon.com and affiliate sites.